Our aim is to provide a first class service and to do everything we can to ensure you are satisfied.
If you feel that we have fallen short of this standard and you wish to complain, we ask that you first telephone the person who has had conduct of your matter and explain that you are dissatisfied with an aspect of the service you have received.

If you remain unhappy with the way your complaint has been dealt with after speaking to the person with conduct of your matter then you should set out your complaint in writing to:

Wilbridge Group Limited
8-10 South Street
KT18 7PF

And/or by email at:

In order to resolve your complaint, we would ask that you include the following information and evidence, if applicable:

• An outline of your complaint explaining why you feel that we have fallen short of our first class service

• What you would like us to do to resolve it

• Any specific details that you feel would assist us with resolving your complaint. Including, but not limited to:

o Names of Advisors/Portfolio Managers you have spoken to in connection with the complaint
o The Division of Wilbridge Group (TenantHome/Homes) in connection with the complaint
o Time(s) and Date(s) of the incidence(s)
o Telephone number(s) and or Address(es) you have used to contact us
o Any written correspondence in connection with your complaint
o Any other document in support of your complaint

On receipt of a complaint, we will investigate the issue(s) you have raised on your complaint fully and respond to you accordingly.

The timescales for dealing with a complaint are as follows:

• You will receive an ‘acknowledgement of receipt’ of your complaint from us within 5 working days of receipt of your complaint.
• Within 10 working days of the acknowledgement, you will receive a full response.
• If we are unable to resolve the matter within the 10 working days as stated above, we will provide you with reasons why we could not meet this time frame and provide you with an estimate of when a full response will be received
• After our final written response, we may deem the complaint closed. If we deem the matter closed then we reserve the right not to enter into any further correspondence.

We are members of the Property Redress Scheme. If you remain unhappy with the response received from us and have exhausted our complaints procedure, you can contact the Property Redress Scheme to ask them to investigate your complaint. In order to take your complaint to The Property Redress Scheme you must first have carried out the following:

• You have waited 8 weeks from the date of your written complaint to us for a response; and
• It is still within 6 months from the our last communication with you regarding this complaint.

The Property Redress Scheme is a government approved Redress Scheme who resolves complaints between Members and their consumers. The complainant must have exhausted the Member’s internal complaints procedure and remain dissatisfied with the Member’s response. The Property Redress Scheme is free to use for the complainant and further information and guidance on how to resolve complaints is available via their website.

In order to make a complaint, please contact the Property Redress Scheme directly or alternatively, visit their website and fill out a Complaints Form. The Property Redress Scheme contact details are as follows:

By Email:
By post at:
The Property Redress Scheme
Premiere House
1st Floor
Elstree Way

If your complaint relates to a New Build home you have bought from Wilbridge, please refer to your BuildZone Warranty Code of Conduct for details on the complaint process.